Review on Eudora® 7.1 e-mail client
Eudora 7.1 is an e-mail client service which lets you manage your mail. It is the latest powerful e-mail client that can spam precisely. It is more flexible and efficient compared to its previous versions. One of the specialties of Eudora 7.1 is that it can effectively handle multiple numbers of POP and IMAP e-mail accounts simultaneously. It has very powerful and flexible filters, labels and reply templates• It facilitates fast searching of e-mails and also indexes the various e-mails.
Eudora 7.1 is for anyone who wants to do more than just sending and receiving mails. It helps you manage your mails in an efficient manner and hence improves the communication process. It keeps track of every single operation happening in a mailing subsystem and also avoids threats and unwanted stuff on the Internet using spam manager. It is equipped with many powerful features like spamwatch, scamwatch and bosswatch which increases security and mail management reliability.
Eudora 7.1 is the latest and powerful version of software that manages the e-mail system of a user efficiently and precisely. Organizing and prioritizing of your messages or mails is greatly enhanced by using filter action combinations. Features like fast e-mail search and the content concentrator removes quoted text. Eudora effectively manages multiple number POP and IMAP e-mail accounts. Multiple search and specific folders and mailboxes to be searched, can be given using the search window. The Internet Message Access Protocol allows the user to access mailboxes and mail folders stored on a remote IMAP server easily. All of the e-mail accounts can be managed in a single location using personalities window. In addition to plain text, there is also an option for sending solid HTML text. The system requirements of a system for installing Eudora 7.1 is that its processor should be 350 MHz or above and with a RAM of 256 MB or above and an active Internet connection. The operating system should be any of the following: Windowos XP/2000/ME/9x/2003 or above.
- FIVE –Â SpamWatch and ScamWatch One of the major issues faced by a user of Internet is threats and harmful mails. The mail manager should effectively filter out these threats and should keep the mailing system safe. Eudora uses an integrated bayesian spam filtering which removes threats with ease. The ScamWatch is very helpful in alerting you about suspicious links that appear in phishing and fraud e-mails.
- FOUR –Â Content Concentrator It is one among the new features added to Eudora mail manager. It helps in filtering out the required content of an e-mail and thus providing the user a better understanding of the mail. The text which are quoted in the mail are trimmed and hence provides better view to the user. It can also help in prioritizing the incoming mails.
- THREE –Â BossWatch This is an interesting add on to the Eudora mail manager software. It can be used to control the error of sending unwarranted e-mails to bosses and clients. It notifies the user whenever a mail sent and monitors the content of that mail. The necessary actions are performed accordingly.
- TWO –Â Improved IMAP mailbox Eudora 7.1 efficiently synchronizes and accesses e-mail from multiple computers and locations. It allows users to tell which IMAP mailboxes should be synced on mail checks. This reduces the chances of an occurrence of a mess. A menu item provides a toggle through which users synchronizes mails.
- ONE – Â Chat facilities A quick launch button is available in the address book, which directly connects to Apple’s iChat software. The Dock icon displays the number of unread messages in the icon. Icons have been modified to make it more user friendly and attractive.
Eudora 7.1 is an example of the new generation mail manager that makes your e-mail management tool an easy and enjoyable experience.