Add image to an Electronic Business Card in Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a wonderful e-mail application that lets you do much more than plainly send and receive e-mails. It also helps you schedule your meetings, send out invites, and even reminds you of these. However, if while in the midst of an urgent task or while sending out meeting invites, you skip an important participant what do you do? Or worse still, send out a mail or an invite addressed to a wrong person – simply because there were two people in your contact list with the same name? Well, to avoid being in such a mess, you can just tweak your application and add an image to the e-mail contact or the electronic business card you have created for that person.
Follow the steps given below to be able to apply the same:
1. Open ‘Microsoft Office Outlook 2007’.
2. Click on ‘Contacts’ and then open a contact.
3. On the ‘Contact’ tab, in the ‘Options’ group, click on ‘Business Card’.
4. In the ‘Edit Business Card’ dialog box, in the ‘Card Design’ section, click on ‘Change’ next to the image.
5. Locate the picture that you want to add or change, and then double-click on it.
6. Now, in the ‘Edit Business Card’ dialog box:
a. To choose a layout, click on the drop down arrow next to 'Layout and click a layout from the list.
b. To change the position of the image on the card, click on the ‘Image Align’ drop-down list and choose where to position the image on the card.
c. To adjust the image size, change the size for the image in the ‘Image Area’ box.
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. Click on ‘Save and Close’.
By following the above mentioned steps, you can easily add an image to the Electronic Business Card that you have received from a contact and also do the same to your own business card. Unless you opt to have separate images for the contact and the business card for that contact, both will carry the same image.
To help you recall the easy steps that you can follow to add an image to the business card, here is a short solution video that you can check out.
To watch it now, click below: