Microsoft Outlook 2003: How to display the contacts list in Windows 7?
Microsoft Outlook 2003 is a popular e-mail application that you can customize as per your needs and preference. The default settings can be easily personalized as per a user’s choice and you can do it even if you are a beginner. Here, we are explaining to you in a step-wise description format how you can change the display of the contact list. As you may be aware, by default, the application displays the ‘first name, last name’ format. However, if you may want to change this display, you can do it with ease. If you are using a Windows 7-based PC, this article will be particularly relevant to you.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2003.
2. On the Tools menu, click on “E-mail accounts.
3. Click “View or change existing directories or address books, and then click “Next.
4. Click “Outlook Address Book and then click “Change.
5. Under “Outlook Address Books, click the address book that you want to change the contact display format for.
6. Click on “Close and then click “Finish.
7. Quit and restart Microsoft Outlook 2003.
8. To verify the format
• Click the “Tools menu and then click “Options.
• On the Preferences tab, click “Contact Options.
• In the Contact Options box, click “Last, First in the “Default File As order list.
• Click “OK two times.
By following the above mentioned steps, you can change the display to the ‘last name, first name’ format. This can help you identify particular contacts with the same first name but different last names. Surely you can speed up your work this way…
To help you better comprehend the solution steps mentioned above, here is a short video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below: