Create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 Windows XP
Do you know creating an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows XP-based computer is very easy? Well, it is true that you can easily create an e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and maintain all your important information in a safe and secure manner. However, it is important to know that when Outlook Express runs for the first time, it automatically creates a new profile for the user with all the basic details of your account. It contains the information like, e-mail accounts, data files as well as details about where the e-mail messages are stored.
All these things make an e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 strong and if you want to create an e-mail profile now, however, you are confused with the method to do it in a right way, then go through the steps mentioned below and make the changes as required. Our quick and easy step-by-step solutions are convenient and easy-to-use and it can help you create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007, at the comfort of your home, office, or home office. Here’s how you can easily create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows XP-based PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 Windows XP:
1. Click on the “Start button
2. Go to the “Control Panel
• If the “Control Panel is in “Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
3. In the “Mail Setup dialog box, click on “Show Profiles.
4. On the “General tab, under “When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click “Prompt for a profile to be used
5. Click on “Add
6. In the “Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new email profile, and then click “OK
7. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click “Next
8. Click “Finish and then click “OK
Isn’t creating an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows XP-based PC easy? Well, you can always refer our solution available here and make the necessary changes at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: