Create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows 7
If you are looking for a method to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows 7-based computer, then our solution can help you do that right away. Well, an e-mail profile is nothing but the details about your account that keeps on running, each time you start Microsoft Outlook 2010. An e-mail profile is made up of information like, e-mail accounts, data file, profile information, and details about the storage of e-mail messages.
These information helps you to run your profile smoothly and share and exchange data with the other users of Microsoft Outlook 2010. So, if you are looking for the method to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010, then our quick and easy solution steps can help you right away. All you have to do is browse through the solution mentioned below and make the changes that are required. So, what are you waiting for? Start, following the steps and create an e-mail profile on your own.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows 7:
1. Click on the “Start button
2. Go to the “Control Panel
• If the “Control Panel is in either “Large icons or “Small icons view, click “Mail.
3. In the “Mail Setup dialog box, click on “Show Profiles.
4. On the “General tab, under “When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click “Prompt for a profile to be used
5. Click on “Add
6. In the “Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new email profile, and then click “OK
7. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click “Next
8. Click “Finish and then click “OK
See, how easily you can create e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows 7 based PC, simply go through the steps and make the changes at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: