Create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows Vista
Are you looking for the steps to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows Vista based PC? Well, stop looking further, you can easily create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and maintain the important information about your profile in Outlook Express account. But, before you start creating the e-mail profile in Outlook, let us tell you that your profile keep on running in your Outlook account and maintain the important details very safely. Also, an e-mail profile is made up of e-mail accounts, data file and information about the storage of e-mail messages that you might need while working in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Creating an e-mail profile in Outlook 2010 is very easy, all you need to do is follow our step-by-step instructions mentioned below and make the changes as required. However, if you think you might get confused with the steps, then let us make it clear that, our solution steps are quick and easy and it can take you to the conclusion rather comfortably. Here’s how you can easily create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows Vista-based PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows Vista:
1. Click on the “Start button
2. Go to the “Control Panel
• If the “Control Panel is in “Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
3. In the “Mail Setup dialog box, click on “Show Profiles.
4. On the “General tab, under “When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click “Prompt for a profile to be used
5. Click on “Add
6. In the “Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new email profile, and then click “OK
7. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click “Next
8. Click “Finish and then click “OK
Didn’t you find these steps helpful? Well, you can always refer to our quick and easy steps and make changes as per your requirement whenever you want to create an e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: