Create a contact from a received e-mail in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Looking for the easy steps to create a contact from an e-mail that you have received in your Microsoft Outlook 2010 application? Here is what you had been looking for! In your Microsoft Outlook 2010 application, you can easily create a contact from an e-mail that you have received in your mailbox. This quick feature eliminates the hassle of having to do a to-fro action while creating the contact – you no longer have to shuttle between the contact list and the new contact to enter the details and complete the process. By following the simple steps mentioned below, you can easily get this done.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. Open or preview the e-mail message that contains the name that you want to add to your contact list.
3. Right-click the name of the person that you want and then click on ‘Add to Outlook Contacts’.
4. Add the information for that particular contact.
5. When you are done, click on the ‘Save & Close’ option in the ‘Actions’ group.
6. Close the e-mail message window and then click on ‘Contacts’ on the left pane to check the contact you just added in your contact list.
By following the easy steps mentioned above you can easily create a contact from a received e-mail in your e-mail application. Once a contact is created, you can easily send mails, update the business card details and do much more to the relevant contact.
For a quick recap of the above mentioned steps, here is a short video that you can check out…
Click on the video window below to watch it now: