Create a new contact from an existing one in Microsoft Outlook 2010
To speed up the process of creating a contact in your Microsoft Outlook 2010 application, you can choose to copy and paste the contents of an existing one, save it, and edit the new one as per the latest details to complete the task. This can help you to create contacts belonging to the same organization or group; as you will only have to edit the contents of a few fields and leave the rest as they are common. If you have multiple contacts to add, this can definitely be an effective option for you…
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. On the left pane, click on ‘Contacts’.
3. In Contacts, right-click the contact that you want to duplicate, and then click on ‘Copy’.
4. To duplicate a contact with keyboard shortcut, press ‘CTRL’+ ‘C’ to copy, and then press ‘CTRL’+ ‘V’ to create the duplicate contact.
5. Double-click the new contact to open it, and then edit the information.
6. When you are finished doing it, click ‘Save & Close’ in the ‘Actions’ group.
Wasn’t that simple? You can instantly apply these steps and complete your task of adding multiple contacts to your list from the same venture or organization in half the time.
For you to enjoy a quick recall of the above mentioned steps, here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below…