Create a new contact in Microsoft Outlook 2010
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010 to send and receive your professional mails, here is how you can create a comprehensive contact list with contacts from the same organization. If there are multiple organizations that you deal with, saving the contacts as per their relevant organizations can help you maintain all the contacts in a systematic manner. It can also make it convenient to you when you have to send e-mails, only to specific organizations (all the members) and not all members available in your contact list. Given below are the steps that you can refer to while you action this task. They can be handy even while you are creating new contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2010 that do not all belong to the same organization.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. On the left pane, click ‘Contacts’.
3. In Contacts, on the Home tab, in the New group, click on ‘New Contact’.
4. Enter a name and any other information that you want to include for the contact.
5. To finish entering contacts, on the Contact tab, in the Actions group, click ‘Save & Close’.
6. To save this contact and start another, click ‘Save & New’.
7. To save and enter another contact from the same company or address, click ‘Contact from the Same Company’.
Wasn’t it simple? Microsoft Office 2010 applications have been designed in a way that allows users to effectively use them and that too to maximize their production. By organizing your e-mail application and by adding new contacts to the list you can make it a comprehensive database with relevant and specific information about the contacts.
For a quick recall of the above steps, here is a short video that you can check out…