Microsoft Outlook 2003: How to create a vCard in Windows Vista?
Using the various features in the Microsoft Outlook 2003 application you can personalize your e-mail messages to better make your mark. One of the ways that you can use here is attach a vCard to your mails and calendar invitations. If you haven’t created one yet, follow us through the steps given below and create a vCard right here, right now. The steps are simple and you should be able to complete the task in a jiffy. Depending on how detailed you want your vCard to be, you can add relevant and contemporary information about yourself and business in addition to the regular data such as your contact details, your current e-mail id, your photo, and so on.
On your Windows Vista PC, this is what you can do:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2003.
2. In the “Contact folder, click to select the contact for which you want a vCard.
3. On the “File menu, click the “Save As option.
4. In the “Save file as type box, click to select “VCARD Files.
5. In the “Save In box, select the folder where you want to save the vCard file.
6. Click “Save.
Wasn’t it simple? Now, by attaching the vCard to your outgoing mails, you can let your mail recipients enjoy relevant and crisp information about you and your profile and give them an easy access to refer to the information as per their requirement.
To help you recall the steps mentioned above, here is a short solution video that you can check out…