How to Drag and Drop Emails in outlook 2010
Are you looking for ways that can help you Drag and Drop items to and from Microsoft Outlook 2010? This isn’t that difficult. You can easily drag emails out of the Outlook to your Desktop to save the email and can also drag one or multiple documents from your computer to Outlook to quickly create a new mail message with the document automatically attached.
MS Outlook 2010 has really simplified the job of creating mail messages and saving the emails onto your desktop.
How to Drag and Drop emails from Outlook? Here are the steps that will take you through the process of saving emails onto your desktop:
- Â Choose the email you want to move to your desktop.
- Click and hold on the selected email.
- Drag the email to your Desktop or folder wherever you want to save a copy of the email.
- Drop the email by releasing the mouse.
Once you have dragged and dropped your email from Outlook on to your desktop, you will see an icon of your dropped and saved email.
Similarly, you can also Drag and Drop attachments to your Outlook and can quickly create a new mail message. You can follow the below given steps:
- Find the file that you would like to attach to your email (you can also select multiple files).
- Click and hold the file.
- Now, Drag the file to your inbox in Outlook.
- Release the mouse to Drop the file.
This is how you can easily and that too quickly open a new mail with attachment. There are times when you sent an email without attaching your documents, but this process will keep you safe from such incidents and will also save your time.
You can use pictures or documents like Word, Excel, Power Point, etc to carry out the above-mentioned process.
Don’t you think the Drag and Drop feature in Microsoft Outlook 2010 is great when it comes to send emails faster while protecting you from the hassle of following multiple steps to save a copy of an email, or attach a file to an outgoing email?