Need tech support to fix Microsoft® Outlook problems?
iYogi experts offer technical assistance for Microsoft Outlook. In minutes!
Tech support by iYogi to fix Microsoft Outlook problems
Are you unable to send or receive emails through Microsoft Outlook? Or does Microsoft Outlook freeze quite often? Relax; call up the technicians at iYogi to get comprehensive tech support to fix various Microsoft Outlook problems. iYogi experts will take remote access of your PC through an Internet connection and troubleshoot the Outlook errors that you are facing. They can also configure the email program for efficient performance.
Some of the tech support services provided by iYogi to resolve Microsoft Outlook problems include the following:
- Troubleshooting errors when sending or receiving emails
- Fixing errors when upgrading Outlook to a new version
- Configuring the Outlook settings according to your requirements
- Optimizing Outlook for fast performance
Call iYogi at the toll free number 1-877-720-7608Â to get complete tech support for Microsoft Outlook problems.
Tips to resolve the common Microsoft Outlook problems
Microsoft Outlook offers an easy to use platform to send and receive emails. However, sometimes you might face Outlook problems that prevent you from using the program effectively. If you don’t know exactly how to fix these issues, you can get help from a professional tech support provider. Here we discuss the most common Microsoft Outlook problems and how to resolve them.
Internet connectivity issues
At times, on sending an email in Microsoft Outlook, the following error messages may be displayed: “The server could not be found, or “No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. These errors are caused by problems with Internet connectivity or incorrect account settings. Check the Internet connection and the account settings to fix these Outlook problems.
Outlook hangs frequently
If Microsoft Outlook stops responding quite often, it could be due to a huge mailbox. As more and more email messages are added to your Outlook account, the mailbox size increases. This slows down the program and it takes longer to send and receive emails. This problem can be fixed by transferring the old emails to an archive folder.
Email stuck in the outbox
Â If an email is stuck in the Microsoft Outlook outbox, it could be due to an Internet connection problem. The email could also have been corrupted or the attachment exceeds the size limit set by the mail server. To resolve this issue, check the Internet connection or change the settings of your mail server. If the email is corrupted, you will have to delete it and again compose the message.
In the following section, we present an easy DIY solution to clear an email that’s stuck in the Outbox of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
DIY: How to clear an email stuck in the outbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010, click theÂ ‘Send/Receive’Â tab.
- ClickÂ the ‘Work Offline’ option.
- Select theÂ Outbox.
- Now you can move the email that’s tuck in the outbox to theÂ DraftsÂ folder.
- Drag the message to theÂ DraftsÂ folder or right-click the message, selectÂ ‘Move’, selectÂ ‘Other Folder’, and then choose theÂ DraftsÂ folder.
- Now you can open the email to edit it or modify the attachment.
- If you want to delete the email, right-click the message and selectÂ ‘Delete’.
- Click theÂ ‘Send/Receive’Â tab, and then clickÂ ‘Work Offline’Â to de-select it.
By following these steps, you will be able clear an email that’s stuck in the Microsoft Outlook 2010 outbox.