How to check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7?
Are you looking for the option to check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007? Well, you can easily check your Hotmail account in Microsoft Outlook and send and receive e-mail as you do while you login the account directly through the browser. You can check your Hotmail account with Outlook by installing Hotmail connector in your PC and then connecting it manually to configure the Outlook Hotmail Connector to attach to your outlook.com email account.
Also, by connecting your account through Microsoft Outlook 2007, you access the calendar and e-mail capabilities of your Hotmail account while enjoying complete access to the in-built features of Hotmail. So, if you are looking for the solution to check Hotmail with Microsoft Outlook 2007, then referring the steps below can help you instantly. To check your Hotmail account through Microsoft Outlook 2007, you simply have to browse through our solution steps and make the required change at the comfort of your home or office.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Type “www.microsoft.com in address bar and then press “ENTER on your keyboard.
3. Type “Download Microsoft Outlook Connector in search box and then “Enter on your keyboard again.
4. Select “Microsoft Office Outlook Connector link, click on “Download, and then click on “Run.
5. Click “Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
6. Select the check box next to “I accept the terms in the license Agreement, and then click on “Install.
7. Wait for the completion for the process and then click on “Finish.
8. Close the Web Browser.
9. Open “Microsoft Office Outlook, you should be able to see the “Outlook Connector in your menu bar.
10. Click on the “Outlook Connector menu and select “Add a New Account“.
11. Type your Hotmail/Windows Live account information in the fields provided.
12. Click “OK to close the “Windows Live Hotmail\Settings window and then click “OK again.
13. Close the “Microsoft Office Outlook window.
Isn’t checking Hotmail with Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 based PC easy? So, the next time you face any difficulty in accessing your Hotmail account through Outlook 2007, don’t get confused, simply browse through our solution steps here.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: