How to import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7?
Do you know you can import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007? Well, you can easily import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows 7-based PC and organize them in your computer as and when you like. Your contacts whether maintained on Gmail, Yahoo!, or any other e-mail platform, always helps you to keep in touch with all the people available in the contact. Also, as your e-mail accounts and e-mail applications keep on changing, it’s always better to maintain your contacts for security purpose.
You can use the e-mail management tools provided by Gmail and Outlook, in case you want to import the contacts from Gmail to Outlook in an easy manner. By importing Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can easily organize your important contact list and use them whenever you want.
The Microsoft Outlook 2007 is great medium of exchanging data and other information between multiple users and in case you are planning to import all your Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007, then our easy-to-follow instructions can help you right away. Simply, follow our quick and easy instructions and import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 at the comfort of your home, office or home office.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7:
1. Open “Internet Explore, type “www.gmail.com in the Address bar and then press “ENTER on your keyboard.
2. Log into your Gmail account, Click on “Contacts and then select all Contacts check box.
3. Choose the “More tab and then select “Export from the drop down menu.
4. Choose “Outlook CSV format (for importing into outlook or another application) to allow the file to easily transfer into the application.
5. Click “Export
6. Click on “Save, and then browse “a.csv" file on the desktop.
7. Click "Save" ,click on “Close and the minimize the web browser.
8. Launch Microsoft Outlook 2007. Click the "File" tab in the upper-left corner of the window and select "Import and Export" on the menu.
9. A new window titled "Import and Export Wizard" appears, Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next."
10. Select "Comma Separated Values (DOS)" and click "Next."
11. Click the "Browse" button and then select the “.csv file on the desktop. Click "OK" and then click on “Next.
12. Select "Contacts" as the destination folder and click "Next."
13. Click "Finish" to add your Gmail contacts to Outlook 2007.
See, how easily you can import Gmail contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows 7-based PC. So, the next time you face any importing Gmail contacts, don’t worry, simply follow our step-by-step solution and make the changes as mentioned above.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: