How to Import PST files in Outlook 2010?
Do you find difficulty to export and import .pst files in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows XP based PC? If yes, then let us take you through the steps that can help you do the changes right away. Well, a .pst file stands for personal storage file, which is used to save your important data that you exchange on Microsoft Outlook on your computer. The file is located on your computer hard disk drive and can be exported or imported with the help of Import and Export Wizard in your Outlook 2010.
The method to move .pst files from one computer to another or from one hard disk drive to another hard disk drive is easy. Simply, follow our step-by-step instructions and make the changes that are required. Here are the steps that can take you through the process in minutes.
The Solution to the Problem
Follow the instructions to export and import .pst files in Outlook 2010 on Windows XP-based PC:
To Import PST file
- Click on “File again and go to “Open.
- Click on “Import and “Import and Export Wizard appears.
- Â Make sure “Import from another program or file is selected and click “Next
4. Choose “Outlook Data File (.pst) and click “Next.
5. Click “Browse and navigate to the location where you've restored the “PST file.
6. Select the “PST file and click “Open.
7. Click “Next and Select a location to import to and clickÂ "FINISH".
Wait for the process to complete.
See, how easily you can export and import .pst files in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows XP-based PC. All you have to do is follow our instructions and make the changes at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
Video Solution below: