How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2003 from Windows 7?
Are you looking for the solution to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2003 from your Windows 7-based PC? Well, look no further than here. Uninstalling Outlook2003 from your PC is not as difficult as you think it is, you can very easily uninstall your current version of Microsoft Outlook 2003 and then install any latest version of the Outlook tool to experience the advanced features of your new Microsoft Outlook edition. Well, every version of Microsoft Outlook is different from one another with diverse features and specifications. Also, they are equipped with multiple capabilities, which allow you to create document in an easy and comfortable manner.
So, if want to uninstall your current version of Microsoft Outlook and replace it with the latest and highly advanced Microsoft Outlook edition, then our step-by-step solution can help you make the advancements rather easily. We understand that not everyone can uninstall the Outlook 2003 with ease and therefore we provide you the instructions to help you uninstall your current version at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
Simply, follow our step-by-step solution and make the changes as required.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2003 from Windows 7:
1. Click “Start and then select “Control Panel
2. Click “Programs and then select “Programs and Features
3. Select “Microsoft Outlook Professional Edition 2003 from the list and then click “Change
4. Make sure “Add or Remove Features radio button is selected and then click “Next
5. Uncheck the check box next to “Outlook and then click “Update
6. Wait for the completion of the process and then click “OK
7. Close the “Programs and Features window
8. Now you can check “Microsoft Outlook 2003 is uninstalled from your PC
Don’t you think uninstalling Microsoft Outlook is easy? Next time, if you want to uninstall the Microsoft Outlook 2003 from your Windows 7 based PC, don’t forget to visit our page to go through the solution steps right away.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: