How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007 from Windows 7?
The Microsoft Outlook2007 is equipped with multiple capabilities, which allow you to create document with much ease and comfort. Also, every edition of Microsoft Outlook is different from one another and they have diverse features and specifications that make your experience with the Outlook tool rather interesting. However, with new version being introduced year after year, many of you feel the need to uninstall their old version and replace them with the latest and advanced Microsoft Outlook tool.
However, not everyone finds the uninstalling process easy and therefore we provide you the quick and easy solution to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007 from Windows 7 based PC. Our solution steps are easy-to-follow and it can help you uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007 at the comfort of your home or office. All you need to do is browse through our solution steps and make the changes as mentioned in the method. Once you uninstall your current version of Microsoft Office, you can install any latest version of the Outlook tool to experience the advanced features of your new Microsoft Outlook edition. Here’s how you can uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2007.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Outlook2007 from Windows 7:
1. Click “Start and then select “Control Panel
2. Click “Programs and then select “Programs and Features
3. Select “Microsoft Office Professional 2007 from the list and then click “Change
4. Make sure “Add or Remove Features radio button is selected and then click “Continue
5. Under “Installation Options, click “Microsoft Outlook and then select “Not Available from the list
6. Click “Continue and then wait for the completion of the un-installation process
7. Click “Close and then close the “Add or Remove Programs and “Control Panel window
8. Now you can check “Microsoft Outlook 2007 is uninstalled from your PC
By uninstalling Microsoft Outlook 2007 from Windows 7 you can look for a better version of Outlook too and enjoy its advanced features and capabilities.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: