Tired of getting Spam emails? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get all your email problems fixed that too at a comprehensive price!!
How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Windows 7?
If you are looking for solution to uninstall Microsoft Outlook2010 from Windows 7 based PC, then our solution steps can help you do that instantly. Well, you can easily uninstall Microsoft Outlook2010 from your computer with the help of our step-by-step solution mentioned here. But, before you go through the steps, let us tell you that every version of Microsoft Outlook comes with different features and specifications. Also, it is equipped with multiple capabilities, which allow you to create document in a much easier and comfortable manner.
The latest and more advanced version of Microsoft Outlook comes up with the user-friendly features every year and so you might look for option to uninstall the current version from your device and replace it with the latest version of Microsoft Office. So, in case you are looking forward to uninstall Microsoft Outlook2010 from your Windows 7 based PC, then feel free to follow our quick and easy solution available right here.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Outlook2010 from Windows 7:
1. Click “Start” and then select “Control Panel”
2. Click “Programs” and then select “Programs and Features”
3. Select “Microsoft Office Standard 2010” from the list and then click “Change”
4. Make sure “Add or Remove Features” radio button is selected and then click “Continue”
5. Under “Installation Options”, click “Microsoft Outlook” and then select “Not Available” from the list
6. Click “Continue” and then wait for the completion of the un-installation process
7. Click “Close” and then close the “Programs and Features” window
8. Now you can check “Microsoft Outlook 2010” is uninstalled from your PC
See, how easily you can uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Windows 7 based computer. So, the next time you face any difficulty in uninstalling the Outlook 2010 tool, don’t get confused, simply browse through our solution steps here.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: