Import e-mail account settings in Microsoft Outlook Express on Windows XP
Do you know you can import e-mail account settings in Microsoft Outlook Express on your Windows XP based PC? Well, it is true that you can import e-mail account settings and do a lot more in Microsoft Outlook Express on your Windows XP based PC. However, first it’s important to know that when you import the e-mail account settings, the Outlook Express account takes most of the customization and information details from the previous account, thus, making it easy for the user to import e-mail account settings.
To import e-mail account settings, you can browse through our quick and easy step-by-step solution and make the necessary changes at the comfort of your home or office, or home office. Our solution steps are quick and easy and it can help you import the e-mail account settings very easily. Simply, browse through the steps mentioned below and make the changes as required. Here’s how you can import e-mail account settings into Microsoft Outlook Express on a Windows XP-based computer system.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to import e-mail account settings in Microsoft Outlook Express on Windows XP:
1. Open the “Outlook Express
2. On the “File menu, point to “Import, and then click “Mail Account Settings
3. Select the e-mail client you want to import and click “Next
4. Select the account you want to import and click “Next
5. Select “Accept Settings, and then click “Next
6. On the Completion page, click “Finish
7. To see the account information, on the “Tools menu, click “Accounts
Didn’t you find these steps helpful? Well, you can always refer to our quick and easy steps and make changes as per your requirement whenever you want to import e-mail account settings in Microsoft Outlook Express.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: