Import e-mail addresses into Junk E-mail Filter lists in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows 7
Want the steps for importing email addresses into Junk Email Filter lists in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows 7-based computer? The Junk Email Filter lists enable you to allow messages from sources that you trust, or block messages that arrive from specific e-mail addresses and domains that you don't know or trust. It enables you to evaluate if the incoming e-mail message is not from a hacker or spammer
So, here’s how you can import email address into Junk Email Filter lists in Outlook on your PC:
1. Open ‘Microsoft Outlook 2010’.
2. Click the ‘Junk’ button on the Home Ribbon and then click ‘Junk E-mail Options’.
3. On the ‘Safe Senders’, ‘Safe Recipients’, or ‘Blocked Senders’ tab, click ‘Import from File’.
4. Browse the text file that you want to import, select the text file and then click ‘Open’.
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the ‘Junk E-mail Options’ dialog box.
See in just five simple steps you can pick to choose receive messages only from trustworthy sources.
In case, you have any confusion regarding the above mentioned steps, you can go through our comprehensive solution video. Our video can help you perform every step adequately.