Import e-mail addresses into Junk E-mail Filter lists in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7
Do you know- you can use Junk E-mail Filter to evaluate if the incoming e-mail message is not from a hacker or spammer? The Junk Email Filter lists gives you more control over your incoming messages and lets you decide what should be considered as spam. To keep a check on your incoming messages, all you need to do is import the list of e-mails addresses into Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Outlook.
Check out our 7-steps solution
Note: This solution is for all those who want to import e-mails addresses into Junk E-mail Filters list in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7.
1. Open ‘Microsoft Office Outlook 2007’.
2. In the ‘Tools’ menu, click ‘Options’.
3. In the ‘Preferences’ tab, under ‘E-mail’, click ‘Junk E-mail’.
4. Click on the ‘Safe Senders’, ‘Safe Recipients’, or ‘Blocked Senders’ tab.
5. Click ‘Import from File’.
6. Browse the text file that you want to import, select the text file and then click ‘Open’.
7. Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
In addition to the above mentioned steps, you can also go through our comprehensive solution video. In the video you can see how to perform each step properly.