Include an Electronic Business Card in your e-mail signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Are you looking for the easy steps to include an electronic business card in your e-mail signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010? Well, you have arrived at just the right place – here is a short solution video that you can check out in order to follow the steps that you can yourself apply. You don’t need to be a geek to be able to do this ¬– even if you are a beginner, you should conveniently be able to complete this task. Before you include the business card in your e-mail signature, you can format the contents of the same; add more current and relevant details to it; and also use a colorful or patterned background to it if you haven’t done it yet.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. Click ‘New E-Mail’.
3. In a new message, on the ‘Message’ tab, in the ‘Include’ group, click ‘Signature’, and then click on ‘Signatures’.
4. On the ‘E-mail Signature’ tab, under ‘Select signature to edit’, click the signature to which you want to add a business card.
5. To add an Electronic Business Card, place your cursor where you want the card to appear in the signature text, click on ‘Business Card’, and then click a contact name on the ‘Filed As’ list.
6. Click on ‘OK’ and then click on ‘OK’ again.
7. In the new message, click ‘Signature’ again.
8. Select the signature name from the drop down list in which you included the electronic business card.
Did you see that it was so simple indeed? Keep the above steps handy and share them with your not-so-tech-savvy friends and they will surely be happy to use them too. And for now, here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below: