Microsoft Outlook 2007: Include vCard with automatic signature in Windows 7
Looking for information on how you can include the vCard with automatic signature in Microsoft Outlook 2007? Here are the simple steps that you can follow to get the task done. However, before you start the process, you should be aware that using the following steps you can even create your own signature to include in your mail body; this will enhance the overall look and feel of all your outgoing mails. If your e-business card still does not have all your data set therein, remember to complete it first before you start the process mentioned below. On your Windows 7-based PC, this is what you can do…
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. On the Tools menu, click on “Options.
3. In the Mail Format tab section, click on “Signatures.
4. Click “New to add a new signature.
5. Enter a name for your signature, and then click on “OK.
6. Type the desired signature information in the text window.
7. Click on “Business Card, select the contact that you want to add, and then click on “OK.
8. Click “OK to complete the signature entry.
In just a jiffy you will be able to add a new signature to your mail body and even include your updated vCard with the automatic signature on your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application.
To recall the short steps mentioned above, here is a solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below: