Microsoft Outlook 2007: Include vCard with automatic signature in Windows Vista
You can customize the applications installed on your Windows Vista-based PC to better suit your tasks and preference. One of them to name here is the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application. In this application, you can create a vCard to attach with all your outgoing mails and share your relevant data with your mail recipients. Besides your name and contact details, you can also share your image, your current work profile and even your USP. Furthermore, you can include this card with the automatic signature that you have created for all your outgoing mails. If you haven’t done it yet, here are the steps that you can follow:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. On the Tools menu, click on “Options.
3. In the “Mail Format tab section, click on “Signatures.
4. Click “New to add a new signature.
5. Enter a name for your signature, and then click on “OK.
6. Type the desired signature information in the text window.
7. Click “Business Card, select the contact that you want to add, and then click on “OK.
8. Click “OK to complete the signature entry.
Don’t you think this will help create an everlasting impression in the mind of your mail recipients? Sure, you do. You can edit the information you have shared in your vCard and also change the automatic signature, to bring in better relevance and precision.
For an easy recap, here is a short solution video that you can check out…