Microsoft Outlook 2007: Include vCard with automatic signature in Windows XP
Microsoft Outlook 2007 allows you to create a vCard and also include with it an automatic signature that you can use to personalize each e-mail sent out of your mailbox. This will not only lend a professional look to all your mails but also come handy at times when you are in a hurry while sending mails. Yes, if you had to enter all the information that you have on your vCard and sign out of each mail separately, would you not require more time to draft and edit your mails? However, by creating a vCard and adding it to your automatic signature, all this work will already be done for you and you can concentrate on creating only the mail body.
Here are the easy steps that you can follow to complete the above mentioned task on your Windows XP-based PC:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. On the Tools menu, click on “Options.
3. In the Mail Format tab section, click “Signatures.
4. Click “New to add a new signature.
5. Enter a name for your signature, and then click “OK.
6. Type the desired signature information in the text window.
7. Click “Business Card, select the contact that you want to add, and then click “OK.
8. Click “OK to complete the signature entry.
Once you have applied the aforesaid steps, try sending yourself a test mail. Hasn’t your own mail impressed you greatly?
To recall the solution steps given above, here is a short video that you can check out. To watch it right away, click on the video window below: