How to install Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 in Windows Vista?
Are you a Windows Vista user and are looking to try out the benefits of Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7? Great! Read this article to know the simple steps that you can follow to install this e-mail client on your Windows-based PC. For the uninitiated, Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 is a fast, safe, and reliable e-mail client that offers a user several noteworthy features including tabbed e-mail facilities, tools to detect junk mails, effective filters to sort and find mails, an one-click address book, and also options to customize the mailing experience – just to name a few. Install Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 in your Windows Vista today and explore these and many more benefits yourself.
Simple installation steps include:
1. Open web browser on your PC
2. Type ‘www.mozillamessaging.com’ on the address bar and press ‘Enter’
3. Click on ‘Download Thunderbird’ button on the opened web page and then click on ‘Run’
4. Wait for the download process to complete
5. Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation procedure
6. Click on ‘Finish’
As you can see, installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 is just a matter of a few minutes. By following the aforementioned steps, you can get this e-mail client set up on your Windows Vista PC and start to explore the features yourself.
Although the steps given above are simple, you might find watching a video of the same more convenient. How about watching this short video that mentions the installation process all the more precisely? Click below: