How to install Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 in Windows XP?
If you have used any of the previous versions of Mozilla Thunderbird you would know that this is certainly one of the safest and the fastest e-mail clients that you could use. As Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 is set with advanced features including better e-mail management and e-mail search functionalities, users love to explore this application. If you too would like to check out the advantages of this version of the e-mail client, you could try installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7. This application is compatible with Windows XP and if you want to install it in this Windows PC, this is what you can do:
Easy steps to install
1. Open web browser on your PC
2. Type ‘www.mozillamessaging.com’ on the address bar and press ‘Enter’
3. Click on ‘Download Thunderbird’ button on the opened web page and then click on ‘Run’
4. Wait for the download process to complete
5. Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation procedure
6. Click on ‘Finish’
By installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 you can comfortably start using this full featured e-mail and its various benefits including an improved interface, digital signing, junk mail controls, and lots more. If you would like to install the application yourself, you could keep the above mentioned handy steps as reference.
Watch the short video below to understand how you can easily install Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 in your Windows XP PC.