Microsoft Outlook 2003: How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2003 from Windows XP?
Need the steps for uninstalling Microsoft Outlook 2003 from your Windows XP-based PC? Now, there could be numerous reasons due to which you might want to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2003 from your computer. For doing so, all you need to do is perform a few simple steps on your PC.
So, here’s how you can uninstall Outlook from your computer:
1. Click ‘Start’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Double click ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
3. Select ‘Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003’ from the list and then click ‘Change’.
4. Make sure ‘Add or Remove Features’ radio button is selected and then click ‘Next’.
5. Uncheck the check box next to ‘Outlook’ and then click ‘Update’.
6. Wait for the completion of the process and then click ‘OK’.
7. Close the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ and ‘Control Panel’ window.
8. Now you can check ‘Microsoft Outlook 2003’ is uninstalled from your PC.
Wasn’t that really simple! For better understanding watch out our comprehensive video below.