Microsoft Outlook 2007: Steps to Customize Fonts in the 'Reading Pane'
Are you facing problems while going through the context in the Reading Pane of the Microsoft Outlook 2007? Looking for ways to fix up such issues in your Outlook 2007? We have answers to your problem in the form of solution steps.
Reading Pane is a feature in Excel 2007 that allows you to preview items in your inbox without opening them. All you need to do is, simply click the message to display the text of the item.Â You can also open attachments in the Reading Pane.
Most important of all, it allows you to view messages quite safely. Moreover, any malicious script or attachment is not activated or opened automatically in the Reading Pane. Isn’t it easy and safe to use.
You can customize the size, color and type of the fonts in the pane to match your taste better. Here are the steps to do the same:
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Click on the "View" menu, go to "Current View" and then select "Customize Current View".
- To adjust the column headers for the reading pane, click "Other Settings".
- At the top of the window we have two font settings, Column and Row.
- Select the appropriate options appearing on the screen to customize it and then click "OK".
- If you want to customize things based on conditions, click "Automatic Formatting".
- To add a new rule, click on "Add" and type the name of the rule.
- Click "Font" and select the appropriate options to customize it.
- Click "Condition" and choose the appropriate condition on the "Filter" window.
- Click "OK" and then click "OK" again.
Isn’t the process easy and simple to apply on your Microsoft Excel 2007? You can go for a quick recap of the above mentioned steps through our video solution which is posted below. It will give you a better understanding on the topic.