Microsoft Outlook 2010: How to send Contact and Distribution Groups through e-mail on Windows 7
The advancement in technology has completely changed the way business operates. And today majority of the businesses use e-mails in order to communicate with their employees. And if you use Microsoft Outlook 2010, you can create contact and distribution groups. Also, you can send these lists through e-mails as attachments.
Need the steps for sending Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contact and Distribution Groups through email on your Windows 7-based PC? Now, Microsoft Outlook gives you the ability to organize your contacts into groups of mailing lists. Also, if needed, you can transfer this list to another computer.
So, here’s how you can send Outlook Contact and Distribution Groups through email on your computer:
1. Open ‘Microsoft Outlook 2010’.
2. Under ‘File’ menu, click on ‘New E-mail’.
3. Click ‘Attach Item’ from the Message ribbon and Select ‘Outlook Item’.
4. Under the ‘Personal Folders’, click on ‘Contacts’.
5. In the bottom pane a list of your contact groups will appear and you can select which ones you would like to attach to the email.
6. Click ‘OK’.
To help you understand the above give steps, we have also provided a comprehensive solution video. In the video, you can see each being performed right in front of your eyes.
For more help and support, don’t hesitate to call iYogi certified technicians. We provide instant tech support to resolve any kind of technical issue remotely via the Internet.