Microsoft Outlook 2010: How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Windows Vista?
Are you looking for steps to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from your Windows Vista-based PC? Are you getting error messages while uninstalling Outlook 2010? You may want to uninstall Outlook 2010 from your PC for a number of reasons. The program may have got corrupted or simply you want to use some other e-mail client in place of Outlook 2010.
So, here’s how you can uninstall Outlook 2010 from your Windows Vista-based computer:
1. Click ‘Start’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Click ‘Programs’ and then select ‘Programs and Features’.
3. Select ‘Microsoft Office Standard 2010’ from the list and then click ‘Change’.
4. Make sure ‘Add or Remove Features’ radio button is selected and then click ‘Continue’.
5. Under ‘Installation Options’, click ‘Microsoft Outlook’ and then select ‘Not Available’ from the list.
6. Click ‘Continue’ and then wait for the completion of the un-installation process.
7. Click ‘Close’ and then close the ‘Programs and Features’ window.
8. Now you can check ‘Microsoft Outlook 2010’ is uninstalled from your PC.
In case you want better understanding on how to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from your Windows Vista-based PC, you can watch out our video solution given below. In the video you can see each of the above mentioned steps being performed live. The video solution is not just simple to understand but also it will help you avoid committing any mistake while uninstalling the program.
For more help and support, feel free to call iYogi certified technicians. We provide unparalleled technical support services remotely via the Internet. Our technical experts are available on the basis of 24/7 and 365 days a year.