Microsoft Outlook 2010: How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Windows XP?
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is an extremely useful multifunction email and personal scheduling platform. It not just enables you to send and receive e-mails but also it allows you to manage contacts, spell check messages, save notes, attach files, update calendar and embed images. However due to some reason you may have to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from your PC. The program may get corrupted, it may stop responding, it may show error messages while sending or receiving e-mails, etc.
No matter what problem you are experiencing with Outlook 2010, we provide step-b-step solution to uninstall the program. It is simple and can be done in just a few simple steps. So, here’s how you can uninstall Outlook from your computer system.
1. Click ‘Start’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Double click ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
3. Select ‘Microsoft Office Standard 2010’ from the list and then click ‘Change’.
4. Make sure ‘Add or Remove Features’ radio button is selected and then click ‘Continue’.
5. Under ‘Installation Options’, click ‘Microsoft Outlook’ and then select ‘Not Available’ from the list.
6. Click ‘Continue’ and then wait for the completion of the un-installation process.
7. Click ‘Close’ and then close the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ and ‘Control Panel’ window.
8. Now you can check ‘Microsoft Outlook 2010’ is uninstalled from your PC.
To provide you better clarity on the above mentioned steps, we have also provided below a comprehensive video solution.
In case, you still get stuck anywhere, feel free to call iYogi certified technicians. We provide wide-ranging technical assistance to resolve any kind of issue related to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Windows XP.