Multi Forward Chrome Extension Speeds up your Gmail Sessions!
If you use Gmail as your professional mail client, you will find this one feature extremely handy!
Forwarding multiple mails to one recipient in Gmail used to be a tedious task until recently. However, this isn’t the case anymore. Using the Multi Forward option is not only simple and useful; it is quite a time saver too. Here’s how you can use this option to forward multiple mails…
For the starters, Multi Forward is a tiny Chrome extension that allows you to select and forward multiple mails all in a go. You can easily install this extension from the Google webstore and once it is on your browser, you can use it every time you want to multitask – well sending multiple mails also is multitasking.
Using it is pretty easy:
- Go to the Multi Forward option flashing on your Gmail account screen.
- Select the mails you wish to forward.
- Enter the name of the recipient you wish to share the mails with.
- Hit Enter to multi forward the mails.
Wasn’t that simple? Go, ahead and explore.
You may also be interested in knowing about the working methodology of this handy Chrome extension, isn’t it? Here’s what you need to know:
- The Chrome browser extension Multi Forward uses Google Apps script to pick your mails and temporarily store them in a list. It then uses this list to forward the mails one after the other.
- The very first time you will use this extension, it will send you a mail with instructions to help you uninstall it. Save it for the future and refer to it any time you want to uninstall the same.
- You will have to uninstall the script (via the mail) and visit the Google Chrome extension settings to delete it finally.
- At the end of the task, a successful forward message will flash across your screen.
- Every forwarded mail will carry the “---Forwarded using Multi-Forward Chrome Extension---” message
Use this simple Gmail trick today and see for yourself how fast you will be able to complete your tasks. Don’t forget to share this trick with your friends…