Netscape 7: Setup an Email Account
Are you searching for how-to guide on how to setup an email account in Netscape 7? If you are facing problems in account setup, then this following DIY guide will help you thoroughly. Once you will set up an email account with Netscape properly and configured it using the right settings option, you can send and receive email messages and open attachments using the customized Netscape setup.
If you are facing any issue in connecting to your mail through Netscape, then here is what you need to know. BY following these steps shown below, you can set up an email account with Netscape at ease.
- Open ‘Netscape’
NOTE: If you need to set up a new account, the Screen: ‘Account Wizard’ dialog box opens automatically.
- If you already have a Netscape e-mail account, click ‘Mail’ on the Netscape toolbar.
- Click on the ‘File’ menu, point to ‘New’ and then select ‘Account’ to create a new account.
- Select the appropriate Screen: radio button to indicate the type of account that you would like to set up and choose the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the dialog box instructions to create appropriate settings for your account.
- Verify that the specified account information is correct and choose ‘Finish’.
Do you find these steps too complicated to follow? Click and watch this video while you try these steps to set up an email account with Netscape.