Microsoft Outlook 2007: Open a specific e-mail profile in Windows 7
While you can create multiple e-mail profiles on your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application and assign one each for your personal, professional, social networking, and other communications, you may find it difficult to switch to the particular profile you want to view and use, if your e-mail application opens up one particular profile each time it is launched. However, not anymore! By following the simple steps mentioned below, you can easily set your application to open a specific e-mail profile, rather than the one that opens up by default.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click on the ‘Start’ button.
2. Open the ‘Control Panel’.
• If the Control Panel is in either the ‘Large icons’ or ‘Small icons’ view, click on ‘Mail’.
3. In the ‘Mail Setup’ dialog box, click ‘Show Profiles’.
4. On the General tab, under ‘When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile’, click on ‘Always use this profile’.
5. In the ‘Always use this profile’ list, select the profile that you want to use, and then click ‘OK’.
The simple steps mentioned above should be able to help you tweak the settings in your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application and help you to open up a specific e-mail profile your Windows 7-based PC.
Check out the solution video given below to better comprehend the above-mentioned steps. To watch it now, click on the window below…