Microsoft Outlook 2007: Open a specific e-mail profile in Windows Vista
Priorities change and to accommodate the varying requirements, your installed applications can be customized too. If your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application has more than one e-mail profile and if by default the application launches one particular profile only, while you may want it to load another one, you can easily tweak a few settings and alter the same. Here are the simple steps given below that you can use to open a particular e-mail profile in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows Vista-based PC.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click on ‘Start’.
2. Open the ‘Control Panel’.
• If the Control Panel is in ‘Classic View’, double-click on ‘Mail’.
3. In the Mail Setup dialog box, click on ‘Show Profiles’.
4. On the General tab, under ‘When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile’, click on ‘Always use this profile’.
5. In the ‘Always use this profile’ list, select the profile that you want to use, and then click ‘OK’.
Simple! Now you can comfortably use the specific e-mail profile that you have selected and continue using it till you may need to change that too. Whenever you have to modify it, you can refer to the steps mentioned above, again, and carry out your task easily.
Here is a short solution video that you can check out to better comprehend the steps given above: