Microsoft Outlook 2010: Open a specific e-mail profile in Windows Vista
Is there a way to easily open more than one e-mail profile in your Microsoft Outlook 2010 application? Sure there is. Your favorite e-mail application allows you to create more than one e-mail profile so that you can segregate the profiles (personal, professional, etc.) and seamlessly work with them on one particular program. However, as by default it will only launch one profile at a time, should there be a need, you will have to follow the simple steps mentioned below to open up the particular profiles that you want to load up additionally. The steps are simple and will take you just a few moments to be implemented.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click on ‘Start’.
2. Open the ‘Control Panel’.
• If the ‘Control Panel’ is in ‘Classic View’, double-click on ‘Mail’.
3. In the ‘Mail Setup’ dialog box, click on ‘Show Profiles’.
4. On the ‘General’ tab, under ‘When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile’, click on ‘Always use this profile’.
5. In the ‘Always use this profile’ list, select the profile that you want to use, and then click ‘OK’.
By simultaneously opening more than one profile in your e-mail application, you can work on all the profiles at a time and thereby eliminate any chance of losing out on your productivity and important task.
To comprehend the steps given above and to enjoy a quick recall of the same, here is a short video that you can check out…