Microsoft Outlook 2010: Open a specific e-mail profile in Windows XP
When you launch the Microsoft Outlook 2010 e-mail application, by default, it will open up only one particular e-mail profile. Therefore, the application will only load up the mails, the configuration and settings related to that particular profile. However, if you have more than one e-mail profile created in the application, you might want to launch the other profile too. So, to work simultaneously on both the profiles, you will have to open both the profiles and then begin your work. On your Windows XP-based PC, you can follow the steps mentioned below to open a specific e-mail profile, other than the one that has opened by default.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click on ‘Start’.
2. Open the ‘Control Panel’.
• If the ‘Control Panel’ is in ‘Classic View’, double-click on ‘Mail’.
3. In the ‘Mail Setup’ dialog box, click on ‘Show Profiles’.
4. On the ‘General’ tab, under ‘When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile’, click on ‘Always use this profile’.
5. In the ‘Always use this profile’ list, select the profile that you want to use, and then click on ‘OK’.
Wasn’t it simple? Keep these steps handy to refer to them at times when you may need to launch particular e-mail profiles in your Microsoft Outlook 2010 application on your Windows XP-based PC.
Check out the solution video given below to enjoy a quick recall of the steps provided above…