Print Specific Page of a Message in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on a Windows PC
If you are using your Microsoft Outlook 2007 account for business purposes you will know that many a times you may receive documents that run up to several pages. While it is pretty easy to take print outs of the entire file from the application, at times you may only require print outs of particular portions of the file. What would you do? Rather than copying the specific page or pages on to a word processing application and then printing the same, you can directly print the precise parts from the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application itself.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and then select the e-mail message you wish to print.
- Click "File" on the menu bar and select "Print".
- Under Printer, click on the drop down arrow and then select the printer you want to use.
- Choose the number of pages from the drop down and then choose the number of copies you want to print.
- When you are finished with it, click "OK".
Simple and efficient, isn’t it? With these handy steps you can make your selections and print out precise pages from your e-mails as and when you need. For now, if you want to check out a solution video to better capture the steps, here is one that you can check out right now. This video is particularly relevant to Windows Vista users.
And if you are using a Windows XP-based PC, you can watch the solution video provided here for a better understanding of the same.