Remove image from an Electronic Business Card in Microsoft Outlook 2007
Does your business card in the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application carry an image? You could change the way the image appeared – make it appear as a thumbnail, as a background image, as a colorful background and so on. However, if you have tried all these and are now bored with the image or you find it distracting, you can easily remove it. Here are the steps that you can follow to remove an image from an electronic business card in the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application.
1. Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
2. Click on ‘Contacts’ and then open a contact.
3. On the ‘Contact’ tab, in the ‘Options’ group, click on ‘Business Card’ to open the ‘Edit Business Card’ dialog box.
4. In the ‘Card Design’ section within ‘Layout’ list, select the ‘Text Only’ option.
5. Click ‘OK’.
6. Click on ‘Save and Close’.
By following the above mentioned simple steps, you can conveniently remove the image from your business card. However, an image brings in much more value to your card and at the same time also gives it an identity, so if later you wish to add in these benefits, you can easily equip it with a current image of yours.
Till then enjoy a quick recap of the steps above by watching the short video provided below: