How to share a photo as an e-mail attachment in Windows Live Photo Gallery
If you are using Windows Live Photo Gallery and have an active e-mail account set up, you can conveniently send mails and even photos of your latest vacation and get-togethers straight from this gallery. Don’t yet know how you can do it? Here are the simple steps mentioned below for you to follow. Using your Windows Live Photo Gallery you can not only send photos in an e-mail, you can also add them as an e-mail attachment and upload the photos to SkyDrive. As the images will be in the cloud, there will be no reason left for you to worry about…
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Click the ‘Start’ button. In the search box, type ‘Photo Gallery’, and then, in the list of results, click ‘Windows Live Photo Gallery’.
2. Select the photos or videos you want to e-mail.
3. If you are using Windows Live Mail, on the Home tab, in the Share group, click ‘Photo e-mail’
4. Select ‘Send photos as attachments’, select a size for the photos, and then click ‘Attach’.
5. Follow the instructions on your screen to share the photos as an E-mail attachment.
As you can see, adding photos as e-mail attachments is an easy task and can be done in a jiffy. Keep the above mentioned steps handy if you may require attempting the task, some time again in the future. For now, here is a short solution video that you can check out to better comprehend the above mentioned steps.
To watch it now, click on the window below: