Use an image as the background for an Electronic Business Card in Microsoft Outlook 2007
Do you want to change the way your Microsoft Outlook 2007 electronic business card looks? Well, here are the simple steps that you can follow to do that. For the beginners, in your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application, you can create business cards to accompany your ‘Sent’ mails with your contact information. This information could be your current profile and designation, company name, address and other data that you wish to let your mail recipients know. To this business card, you can also add an image of yours to appear as a thumbnail in all your e-mails. However, if you wish to change the look of the card and add your own creative inputs, follow the steps below to make the image appear as a background image and not as a thumbnail.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
2. Click on ‘Contacts’ and then open a contact.
3. On the ‘Contact’ tab, in the ‘Options’ group, click on ‘Business Card’.
4. In the ‘Edit Business Card’ dialog box, in the ‘Card Design’ section, click on ‘Change’.
5. Locate the picture that you want to use for the background, and then double-click it.
6. Next to Layout, select the ‘Background Image’ option.
7. Click the color you like under the ‘Basic Colors’ option.
8. Click ‘OK’ and then click on ‘OK’ again.
9. Click ‘Save and Close’.
You can apply the above mentioned steps to change the look of your business card as well as that of a contact. By changing the image size on a business card, you will also be able to extend the change to the e-mail view of the particular contact.
To enjoy a quick recap of the above mentioned steps, here is a short video that you can watch: