With Backup E-mail, there is no way a mail can disappear without your say!
Many people today have multiple e-mail accounts to differentiate between and assign priority to e-mails received from different people like- clients, friends, family and relatives. This categorization helps you to respond to e-mails conveniently. But, if you don’t have a proper backup e-mail ready, this convenient looking arrangement won’t work the way you intended it to. You may have many accounts, but there is no guarantee that the e-mails there would be safe, just because you have segregated them. There will be times when you will find to your dismay that an e-mail that you sent to an important client is missing, or at other times the inbox will be empty. These are not isolated incidents and can happen due to different reasons, such as issues with the client server. You can’t be a sitting duck and live under the impression that you will be spared of such troubles. It can strike you tomorrow, if not today. So, better have e-mail backup software in place to save your e-mails from the blues!
E-mail backup options like Backup E-mail is proving to be very popular because it comes with the ability to backup everything automatically. Some of the major highlights of Backup E-mail include:
- The software is compatible with all the popular applications in use, be it Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, or Windows Mail. Interestingly, you can even backup your Internet Explorer Favorites.
- Every conceivable item of importance, such as e-mails, address book, mail and news accounts, will be stored in one single file which you can burn almost immediately to a disk or CD.
- The file that stores all the data is automatically compressed so that there is more space at your disposal. Also, there is the option to make password-based access to archives.
- Moving e-mails to another computer is a cake wake. After backing up e-mails in the first computer, all you need to do is restore the settings onto the second! You will barely notice any difference as your e-mail settings will remain unchanged.
- A scheduler has been included to help you backup only those items that you want to and at a time you specify.
For instantly backing up your e-mails, Backup E-mail is a very good option. Also, given its flexibility across all the popular e-mail clients, it will be ideal for you if you have/ or thinking of having multiple clients. The powerful security feature embedded in Backup E-mail, makes it all the more effective.