Catch the live action!
You are sick of typing all those e-mails but sorry, there’s no option…love it or hate it but you just can’t ignore it. This integral communication tool is unlikely to go out of style for a long, long time. Especially, since it keeps on undergoing reincarnation and comes out with something new every time. This time around it’s the live version: the video e-mail. This form of e-mail has a lot more to offer you instead of monotonous, text rich e-mails.
Getting started with video e-mail is pretty easy and just requires an email account. A webcam to shoot your video emails, and in turn send them directly from your PC is a must-have tool. Video e-mail has a lot to offer and is expected to be even more successful than regular e-mail.Â Although still in its infancy, the service is already revolutionizing the way people are using their e-mail. The attributes of video e-mail, which help it stand out, are:
- Easier to comprehend and understand
- No need for writing and proofreading each and every e-mail. You can convey your message easily with a video.
- A video e-mail of 2 min would contain as much as information as 2-3 text rich e-mails. Hence it’s precise and concise.
- Makes the non-verbal intent of the speaker clear to the receiver - unlike the text rich e-mails where the emotions and mood of the sender are not clearly demonstrated.
- Used as a cutting edge e-mail marketing technique.
- Already being used in workplaces for effective communication.