E-mail Photos without any hassle from your iPhone®, iPod® Touch, and iPad®
Imagine that you are vacationing in your dream destination, say the Islands of Hawaii. The scenic beauty of the islands has you mesmerized. The captivating views have compelled you to capture the scenes on your camera to be with you forever. So, how about sharing the nature’s excellence and your best moments with your friends? With an iPhone in your kitty, you can easily share the replica of nature’s exclusive piece. Your friends would get fascinated to view nature at its best in the snaps. Wondering how the pictures can be migrated? Let us share the simple procedure that you can use to send the beautiful pictures through your iPhone. This process can also be referred, if you have iPod Touch or iPad:
- Start with opening the ‘iPhone’ app.
- Select the album that consists of the relevant pictures that you want to share. Clicks of the iPhone will be stored in an album by the name of “Camera roll and placed at the top.
- To go to the edit mode, press the rectangular button with an arrow sign to it appearing at the top right hand side corner.
- Now choose and press on the photos to be sent. You are allowed to send only five photos at one go.
- Tap the share button appearing on the bar at the bottom.
- Then, you will be provided with various options to send the photos. Opt for ‘E-mail’ from the given options.
- Now you will find your iPhone composing a new e-mail and soon it will be updated with the chosen photos attached to the message. Enter the e-mail address you would like to send the mail to. Then, to confirm tap the ‘Send’ button.
- Once confirmed, you will be asked for the size preference of the e-mailed photos. The sizes can be discussed as:
- The ‘Small’ option makes the photos quite small but engages a less amount of space.
- For clear view, ‘Medium’ and ‘Large’ are both good sizes to opt for, but they take up large amount of space and thus may take longer time to send.
- If ‘Actual’ size is chosen, the iPhone will not compress your photos at all and you will be able to send the copies in the original size. If the person you are mailing intends to print out the copies, then this size is the best.
- Once the option is finalized, your iPhone will start sending the message. Within a few moments a “whoosh sound would ooze out to confirm the delivery of photos.
Hence, you can rejoice at your friends’ awestruck expressions on seeing the nature’s startling sight on the photos which look so close to reality.