Sparrow flocks e-mail clients and social networking sites under its feather
With Internet becoming an essential element of the life of each and every individual, social networking sites have grown by leaps and bounds leaving social intimacy far behind of social surfing. If you are an out-n-out social networking site follower, there is an excellent news to cheer you up. The world’s first social e-mail client has unleashed some updated and useful features to help you balance both your social and work life at a stance. Wondering how? Now you can browse through conversations and reply instantly with Sparrow, the social e-mail client. With this advanced e-mail browser, you can enhance your social networking experience.
Few of the updated features of Sparrow are listed below:
- Sidebar Extended to let you directly access all your labels and folders in the sidebar
- All IMAP accounts can now avail the Gmail feature of Send & Archive.
- Select a message and just Drag and Drop to other apps or on your desktop
- Check the source of mail
- Lion OS X users can explore the message list and conversationsÂ through the sidebar
Come let us explore the pre-existing features and their functional aspects in Sparrow that make it a class apart:
Apart from the pre-existing and updated features, Sparrow has improved its performance and resolved few common issues. Few of the evident improvements are enlisted under:
- Crash issue and formatting issue on 1.3 resolved
- Cmd-L and Shift-Cmd-L bug in Unified Inbox for Google accounts fixed
- Text is no more lost while replying too fast
- Reply animation window is set to adjust the location and size of the reading window
- Lotus Domino compatibility enabled
- Bug removed from sidebar Label menu
Sparrow is a now all set to let you explore exclusive social networking sites and features all unified within one social e-mail client. It can be mainly cashed upon its easy approach and attractive appeal.