Solution Steps to Create and Add a Signature in Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2013 is embedded with unlimited features that clearly aim at enhancing user experience. One of the interesting features from the lot is adding or creating a new signature for your mails in Outlook 2013. It lets you create, change and delete the added signatures in the Outlook. The signature created is entirely based on your choice – if you want your signature to look professional, you can create business signature and if you want it to be casual one, you can choose to go by the personal signatures. It will definitely give a new look to your mails.
Thus, if you need your own signature at the bottom of every mail that you send via the Outlook 2013, you just need to follow the steps given below and create your own signature.
Here are the steps to create and add a signature in Microsoft Outlook 2013:
- Open the Outlook 2013 and click the File Tab, which is given at the extreme left-bottom of your mailbox.
- Hit the Options button given in the Menu List and on the left side of the Account Information box.
- On the Outlook options dialog box, hit on the ‘Mail’ option given at the left side of the dialog box.
- In the Mail Screen, click Signatures given in the Compose messages section.
- In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, hit the New option under the Select signature to edit box.
- Enter the ‘Descriptive name’ in the dialog box asking for a name for your signature.
- Now, on the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, you can see the name entered by you.
- Now, you can also enter the text for your signature in the edit box, select the size, text type and color for your signature. Hit on the OK button to apply the changes and close the dialog box.
- Next, hit the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box to close it.
- Now, create a new message and see that the default signature message created by you is added to the mailbox.
This is how Microsoft Outlook 2013 lets you create and add your own signature for every mail that you create on your Outlook. The signature added in your mail enhances the value of your email and gives it a more professional look.