How to create and insert a signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Want to make your e-mail messages more formal? You can give your e-mail messages a formal touch simply by creating and inserting a signature for your email messages that include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
Don’t know how to create and insert a Signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010? It is very simple. Once you have followed the below given steps, you will be able to do it on your own. Here’s how you can:
To create a Signature:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click on New E-Mail to open a new message window.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
- Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
- To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to select the options that you want.
- To add elements besides text, click where you want the element to appear, and then:
- To add an electronic business card, click Business Card, and then click a contact in the Filed As list and then click OK or
- To add a hyperlink, click Insert Hyperlink icon, browse to a hyperlink, click to select it, and then click OK or
- To add a picture, click Picture icon, browse to a picture, click to select it, and then click on Insert.
- To finish creating the signature, click OK
To insert a Signature automatically:
- In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, click an e-mail account with which you want to associate the signature.
- In the New messages list, select the signature that you want.
- If you want a signature to be included in message replies and in forwarded messages, in the Replies/forwards list, select the signature.
- Click OK.
To insert a Signature manually:
In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then select the signature that you want. This is how you can insert your Signature manually.
Don’t you think the above given steps to create, insert and to create a signature manually are easy enough to apply on your Outlook 2010. We have also uploaded a video solution for your help and especially if you find the above steps bit difficult to understand.