Microsoft Outlook 2007: How to Export Distribution list to .csv File Format on Windows 7?
Are you looking for easy steps for exporting Microsoft Outlook 2007 Distribution list to .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC? Well, that’s why we have brought this easy to follow tutorial to help you do just that.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 enables users to create their own list of email addresses by using the Distribution Lists feature. However, if you want to then you can opt for exporting the Distribution list to .csv file format. Our tutorial will map easy steps to export Outlook 2007 Distribution list to .csv file format on your Windows 7-based computer.
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Click the "File" menu at the top of the screen and select "Import and Export"
- Select the "Export to a file" option and click "Next."
- Select the "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" option and click "Next."
- Select the contacts group to export and then click "Next." You can simply click the "Contacts" option that Outlook defaults to, or you can select a custom group if you have one. You cannot export multiple groups at the same time, click “Next.
- Click the "Browse" button to open a window where you can select the location to save the CSV file. You can save the file anywhere you want. Type the file name and then click on “OK.
- Click "Next."
- Click "Finish" to begin the export.
Isn’t it easy to follow these steps stated above to export Distribution List to .csv file format on Windows 7? To help you follow these steps even more easily, we have brought this video you which help you understand these steps better, without any difficulty.