Tired of getting Spam emails? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get all your email problems fixed that too at a comprehensive price!!
Microsoft Outlook 2007: How to import Distribution List from a .csv file format on a Windows 7?
Are you searching for online guide for importing Microsoft Outlook 2007 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC? Then, you have just come to the right place. We will guide you with our step-by-step instructions to help you do this accurately.
So, now the question is why do you need this Distribution List in Microsoft Outlook 2007? The Distribution List is the database or the comprehensive list of email addresses that comes extremely handy when you need to send out mass email messages to a certain group of Outlook email contacts. If you have changed your computer or upgraded the Microsoft Office Outlook version, then you need this database. That’s why you can import the Distribution Lists into a CSV (comma separated values) file. And here is how you can import Outlook 2007 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your PC.
- Open Outlook 2007.
- Click on the “File” menu, and the select “Import and Export” From the drop down list.
- Select “Import from another programs or file”, and then click on “Next”.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)”, click on “Next”.
- Click on “Browse” to select the location to open CSV file.
- Select the radio button next to “Do not import duplicate items”, click “Next”.
- Select destination folder, and then click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
If you try these steps accurately, you can import Microsoft Outlook 2007 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC with complete ease. Check out this following video which illustrates every step stated above to help you understand easily.